Your welcome.
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 7:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] need help contacting a list member

I know this is a rather odd request, but for some reason SBC Global is
blocking out this domain as far as I am aware at least.

The problem is Judy Jones is not receiving list mail and wrote to me
privately for help, but when I wrote back her ISP rejected my message.

So if anybody out there knows her please let her know what is going on. Her
email address is:

bunchkinb...@sbcglobal.net

This happens quite often as this domain generates a large amount of email
and some times gets flagged as a source of Spam. Thank you to who ever does
this.

People have to contact their ISPs and explain the problem although many of
them simply deny that they are doing such a thing. A large number of list
subscribers have gone to GMail or other web based email services. So thanks
again in advance.
David Ferrin