Thanks, found it under the basics menu.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Stanley Haupt
Sent: 06 July 2017 00:08
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Laptop Keyboard

You will want to go to the help menu. Press enter and go down to the Quickstart
Wizzard. You will tab through two screens of information. On the third screen
you will select keyboard layout and arrow down to laptop layout. Go through the
rest of the screens and find finish. That should take care of it for you.

Stanley Haupt
bookw...@ptd.net