From: "Kevin" <klee...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 10:18 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] dell 5000 series laptop(tablet)

oops forgot to say I’m using windows 10 17 03
jaws 18 latest but I don’t think that matters

here is my previous email for the question

I’m having problems removing quick startup.  the reason I do not want quick
startup is because this is a laptop or so dell says tablet
if quick startup is enabled when I turn off the machine it really still be
on only in hibernation mode and the battery will still be draining.now this
is my vacation computer so I can’t always plug it in.  I need that battery
for it’'s all 6 hours!
I’m not sure if I setup my computer account as an Admin
how can I remove quick startup?
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee