Finally got it. Not sure why it stopped working and not sure how I got it back.

lucky1i...@gmail.com
--St. Francis

On 7/7/2017 4:39 PM, David Whitehead wrote:
Hello;
When you load Chrome;

In the addressbar type the following;

Chrome"//settings/content

Press enter,
Now you can arrow down, once you get to flash,
You may need to change the setting,
What you want to see is;
Flash,
Allow sites to run flash clickable.
If this is not the case, you'll need to change.

        Statistics are like a bikini.  What they reveal is suggestive, but
what they conceal is vital.