Patti,

Did you first open that sheet?

Dave

From: "patti" <bbk...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2017 20:51
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] excel sheet

I'm missing something, because I could do CTRL + SHIFT + S, and my sheet
showed up, so I arrowed down to the 4th page, but when I press H, D, S, it
did nothing.
Patti

Patti,
There are many ways to "skin this cat" but my favorite is this:
Use CTRL + SHIFT + S to display your sheets then arrow & enter on the sheet
to delete.
Now use H + D + S to delete the sheet.
George