Even after this latest update, Jaws occasionally and unexpectedly goes
silent when I change from one window to another. Jaws 18, Windows 7 . Office
365, 64 bit computer. None of the key strokes that have been suggested,
appear to work. I go to the desktop and wait. Nothing happens. If I press
the power  button lightly, just before the computer turns off, Jaws starts
to talk. But I can't, at that point, stop the computer from turning off. It
just happened to  me again. Very frustrating! Is this happening to anyone
else? What do you do when it happens?

Miriam