From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Nancy B. Gibson
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 12:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Using Chat Windows with JAWS 18

Hi List,

We're starting to use a phone system at work that includes chat capability.
I'm new to Windows 10 and to JAWS so struggling a little to keep up.

Since apparently I'm supposed to be able to listen to JAWS and the TTS at the
same time, if I'm focusing on JAWS when a chat message comes in and is spoken
by the TTS, is there a way to have the message reread so I can hear what I
missed the first time?

Are there any command conflicts between JAWS and Narrator if they have to both
run at the same time?

Hope that makes sense.

Nancy

---
El software de antivirus Avast ha analizado este correo electrónico en busca de
virus.