Morning everyone.  I have a question hoping someone can answer.  I may need to
reinstall windows in a vm as when I restored it I ended up on the insider
program, but here is the question.  I only have one authorization left
according to fsactivate.com.  Is it possible to deactivate my lisance and send
it back to the server so it can be used after windows is installed?  I looked
around and did not see any way to do this.  I thought this was possible, but
can find nothing in the help menu or the help topics that tells you how to do
this.  Thanks.

Matthew