Hi,
Try insert spacebar, wait for the .. .. , then D.
                                        Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Justin Williams
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] audio ducking

Below is how to get to the audio ducking in setting center. I should have been
more explicit in my instructions.  I apologize.
Justin

Press INSERT+F2, and select Settings Center.
Press CTRL+SHIFT+D to load the JAWS default settings.
In the Search edit box, type "volume" without the quotes.
Press DOWN ARROW to move to "Lower the volume of other programs while JAWS is
speaking" in the filtered search results in the tree view.
Press SPACEBAR to toggle this option.