Hi Dennis, try reading the below guide I wrote for iTunes and see if it helps
you with using it with Jaws.
Using iTunes 12 with Jaws 18.
This is a text tutorial, provided freely by The W-10 and Jaws group.
Author: Jim Flusche

**Press ALT+V, moves you to the View Tab in iTunes.
**After pressing ALT+V, you will see the following items.
*Tip, we need to go to the Column Browser sub menu first.
So Down arrow past the following items, on your way to the Column Browser sub
menu.
Media Kind sub menu.
All Music checked.
Only Downloaded Music.
Sort By sub menu.
Show View Options Ctrl+J.
**Column Browser sub menu, press the Right arrow key one time.
If you hear, Show Column Browser, press Enter.
*Tip, you will need to press ALT+V, again, Arrow down and Right arrow back
inside the Column Browser sub menu.
**Make sure you have the four items checked below, these four items have a *
before them.
*Tip, Each time you press the Enter key, to check one of these items, you will
need to press ALT+V, to go back inside the View tab, and go back to where you
were.
Hide Column Browser Ctrl+Shift+B.
Genres.
*Artists checked.
*Albums checked.
Composers.
Groupings.
*Group Compilations checked.
*Use Album Artists checked.
Hide Column Browser Ctrl+Shift+B.
**Press the left arrow, from inside the Column Browser sub menu.
**You will hear, Column Browser sub menu.
**Now continue to Arrow down, you will hear the following items.
Show Up Next Ctrl+Shift+U.
Show Status Bar Ctrl+/.
Hide Sidebar Ctrl+S.
sideo Playback Unavailable sub menu.
Visualizer sub menu.
Full Screen Ctrl+Shift+F Unavailable.
Show MiniPlayer Ctrl+Shift+1.
Show Equalizer Ctrl+Shift+2.
Show Activity Window Ctrl+Shift+3.
Switch to MiniPlayer Ctrl+Shift+M.
Media Kind sub menu.
*Tip, you have now wrapped back to the top of the view tab.
**Pressing the Right arrow, and pressing the down arrow as you go through the
Media Kind sub menu, you will see the following items.
*Tip, each item has a Control+Number row shortcut, to switch directly to that
item.
**For example, for this lesson right now, I have Music checked.
Music Ctrl+1 checked.
Movies Ctrl+2.
TV Shows Ctrl+3.
Podcasts Ctrl+4.
iTunes U Ctrl+5.
Audiobooks Ctrl+6.
Apps Ctrl+7.
Tones Ctrl+8.
Internet Radio Ctrl+9.
*Tip, the three I use the most are:
**Control+1, for Music.
**Control+4, for Podcasts.
**Control+9, for Internet radio.
*Reminder, If you are in Music, press Control+9 on the number row, you will
open and be placed in the Internet radio treeview list.
**Right arrow opens a Music category, Left arrow closes it.
**More about Internet radio later.
*Tip, in this lesson I will use the Search edit box, as the central place to
show you how to, navigate through iTunes 12 with Jaws.
**We will use the F6, key quite a bit in navigating iTunes 12 with Jaws.
**Press the F6 key, several times until you hear Search edit.
**Press the F6 key, one more time from the Search edit box, you will land on,
Library Sidebar Tree view, mine is set to Songs.
For example, press F6 until you hear, Search Edit Type in text.
**Press F6 one more time, you will hear, Library Sidebar Tree view Songs 5 of
20.
**Now press the Home key, takes you to the top of the list.
As you press the Down arrow key, you will hear the following items.
**Pressing Insert+Up arrow, Jaws will say, Recently Added, this incorrectly
says, 2 of 20, this is the first item.
On my computer, there are 16 items in the list, ignore the numbers.
Library Sidebar Tree view Artists 3 of 20
Albums, Sidebar Tree view, 4 of 20.
Library Sidebar Tree view Songs 5 of 20
Library Sidebar Tree view Genres 6 of 20
Videos
Genius
Purchased
90's Music
Classical Music
My Top Rated
Recently Played
Top 25 Most Played
*Tip, the next three with a * before them, are my created playlist.
*Chill out
*Saxophone
*Work out
*Tip, first letter navigation does work in this list.
**Quickly type S,O, You will land on Songs, this is what you want set here for
now.
**For example, you will hear, Library Sidebar Tree view Songs 5 of 20.
**Press F6 again, you will hear, Library Sidebar Tree view Library, leave this
set to library.
**Press F6 again, you will hear list box.
*Tip, to make Jaws read correctly, press the Down arrow key, then press the Up
arrow key, you will correctly hear.
All (388 Artists), shows up in my iTunes list.
**So we are at the top of the artist list, this is where iTunes 12 will open,
after making all the changes above.
>From the top of the artist list, if you tab one time, you will be at the top
>of the Albums list.
Press the Up and Down arrow to get Jaws to correctly read, in my iTunes on my
computer it says, all 607 albums.
Now if you Tab again from the top of the Albums list, you will be on the songs
list.
Press the Down arrow to highlight the first song, you must always do this when
in any song list.
Press Insert+Up arrow, on the first song, on my computer, it says, List box 1
of 18788.
Now press Shift+Tab two times, this will take you back to the Artist list.
*Tip, in the Artist list, when you press the down arrow, or use first letter
navigation, you will change what is in the Album list and the songs list.
Also when using first letter navigation, you need to press the Down and then Up
arrow, to get Jaws to read the first Artist you are currently sitting on.
You can then keep pressing the Down arrow, to hear all the artist as you go
down the list.
**Now from the top of the Artist list, press the Down arrow one time to
Compilations.
**Press the Down arrow key, you will hear, Compilations.
**Now Tab one time, the Albums list will now only read all your Compilations of
Albums.
**For example: My computer says, All (105 Albums).
**What are Compilations?
**Compilations are collections of music by one artist or more.
**For example, on my computer.
I have any where from 30 to over 500 songs in the 105 Compilations Albums on my
computer.
**For example, If I Tab one time from All (105 Albums). I will hear:
Melodia, Time 6:00, The A R Club, Album Best Chillout & Lounge Music 2014 - 200
Songs, Genre Lounge, not loved, 1 of 9662.
**Now press Shift+Tab, two times to go back to the artist list.
*Tip, press the Down and then Up arrow, you will hear, Compilations, right
where you were before Tabbing two times to the Songs list.
*Tip, last reminder, always press the Down and then the Up arrow to get Jaws to
read the current highlighted Artist or Album correctly.
*Tip, always press the Down arrow key one time, from the top of any Song list
to highlight the first track in an Album list.
**Press Enter to play any song, Podcast, or internet radio station, press the
Spacebar to pause/resume any song, Podcast, or Internet radio station.
**Going back to where we were, from Compilations, press the letters A,L,
quickly.
On my computer, I land on the Artist Alabama, If I Down arrow one time, I will
land on the Artis Alan Jackson.
Now with Alan Jackson highlighted, if I Tab one time, I will hear, All 18
Albums, remember use the Down/Up arrow keys.
If I Tab from all 18 Albums, I will hear the following:
You Can Always Come Home, Time 5:13, Alan Jackson, Album Angels and Alcohol,
Genre Country, not loved, 1 of 223.
*Tip, remember to press the Down arrow key, to highlight, You Can Always Come
Home, press Enter to play, press the Spacebar to pause/resume play.
**Now press Shift+Tab, one time, takes you back to the Album list for Alan
Jackson.
**I am going to press the Down arrow key, and highlight the Album, Freight
Train, I will Tab one time.
As I Down arrow through the Album list, you will hear:
Angels and Alcohol
Drive
Everything I Love
Freight Train, I will now Tab one time, you will hear:
MultiSelect ListBox Not Selected Hard Hat and a Hammer, Time 2:49, Alan
Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre Country, not loved, 1 of 12
*Tip, it says, not selected, press the Down arrow, to select.
**For example, if I begin to press the Down arrow, through the song list for
this Album, I will hear the following:
Hard Hat and a Hammer, Time 2:49, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre
Country, not loved
Every Now and Then, Time 3:47, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre
Country, not loved
After 17, Time 3:51, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre Country, not
loved
It's Just That Way, Time 3:25, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre
Country, not loved
Freight Train, Time 4:39, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre Country, not
loved
Taillights Blue, Time 3:46, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre Country,
not loved
I Could Get Used to This Lovin' Thing, Time 3:20, Alan Jackson, Album Freight
Train, Genre Country, not loved
Till the End (with Lee Ann Womack), Time 3:03, Alan Jackson, Album Freight
Train, Genre Country, not loved
That's Where I Belong, Time 3:50, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre
Country, not loved
Big Green Eyes, Time 3:30, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre Country,
not loved
True Love Is a Golden Ring, Time 3:34, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre
Country, not loved
The Best Keeps Getting Better, Time 3:44, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train,
Genre Country, not loved
**So as you can see, what you select or highlight, in the Artist list, will
change what is listed in the Albums list, and what is listed in the Songs list.
So it just takes some practice of highlighting and Selecting an Artist, and
tabbing one time to the Album list, Selecting an Album, tabbing one time to the
Songs list, and press the Down arrow to select the first Song.
**Making  and adding to a playlist.
**For example, I will highlight the following song by Alan Jackson:
Taillights Blue, Time 3:46, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train, Genre Country,
not loved, 6 of 12
I will press the Applications key, on the highlighted song.
I hear, Context Menu, as I Down arrow, I will hear.
Play "Taillights Blue".
Play Next.
Add to Playlist sub menu, I will press the Right arrow.
The first item, is make a new Playlist, it just says, New Playlist.
If I press Enter on New playlist.
I am in the Name edit box for New playlist, type the name for this New
playlist, Press Enter.
The New playlist is automatically created for you, your song is the first item
in this new playlist.
*Tip, when making a new playlist, you are taken directly to this new playlist.
**How do I get back to my Artist list from a new playlist, that I have created?
Either press Shift+F6 two times, or Press the F6 key until you hear, Search
edit box.
>From the Search edit box, press the F6 key one time.
If you pressed Shift+F6 two times, from your playlist of Songs, you will
already be in the Library sidebar, treeview.
*tip, you are sitting on your new playlist.
**Now press S,O, very quickly, you will land on Songs, in the sidebar library
treeview, most of the time, this is where you want it to be.
Press the F6 key two times, to go back to your Artist list.
**Now going back to where we were.
I have selected, Taillights Blue, Time 3:46, Alan Jackson, Album Freight Train,
Genre Country, not loved, 6 of 12
I will press the Applications key, on this highlighted song.
I will press the Down arrow to, Add to Playlist sub menu, I will press the
Right arrow.
The first item in the sub menu is, New playlist.
The next three items in the sub menu, are my created playlist.
*Chill out, C.
*Saxophone, S.
*Work out, W.
So if I press the Enter key on any of these created playlist, Chillout,
Saxophone, or Workout, the selected Song is added to that playlist.
*Tip, Adding to an existing playlist, you remain in the Album list of the
highlighted Song, you just added to one of your created playlist.
*Tip, you can continue to add to whatever created playlist you wish to ad to?
**How do I find my created playlist.
**Press the F6 key until you hear, Search edit.
Press the F6 key, one more time, you will land on the, Library sidebar,
treeview.
Now just press the first two letters of your playlist, quickly.
In my case, I will press C,H, for Chillout.
After my  Chillout playlist is selected, I will press the F6 key two times.
I will land at the top of that playlist.
Use your Down and Up arrow keys to highlight and select a song in your playlist.
Press Enter on the first item, iTunes will play your whole playlist, if you do
not press the Spacebar to stop.
Remember, pressing Enter will start playing any item from the beginning, press
the Spacebar, to pause/resume playing any item.
This is the same for music, podcasts, and the internet radio station.
**How do I set the Library sidebar, treeview, back to Songs?
**Press the F6 key until you hear, Search edit.
Press the F6 key, one more time, you will land on the, Library sidebar,
treeview.
Press the two letters, S, O, very quickly.
You will land on, Songs, press the F6 key, two times to go to the Artist list.
**How do I go from Music, to Internet radio in iTunes 12?
**Press Control+9, on the numbers row.
You will land in a simple treeview, with 25 categories.
**Press the Right and left arrow keys to open or close a category, use the Down
arrow key to select a station, press Enter to play the selected station.
**Press the Spacebar to Pause/resume play, of the selected station.
**What will I hear in the internet radio, after pressing Control+9?
Tree view Adult Contemporary closed
Now just keep pressing your Down arrow key, and you will hear the following
items.
Alternative Rock closed
Ambient closed
Blues closed
Classic Rock closed
Classical closed
College/University closed
Comedy closed
Country closed
Eclectic closed
Electronica closed
Golden Oldies closed
Hard Rock / Metal closed
Hip Hop / Rap closed
International / World closed
Jazz closed
News / Talk Radio closed
Reggae / Island closed
Religious closed
RnB / Soul closed
Sports Radio closed
Top 40 / Pop closed
'70s Retro closed
'80s Flashback closed
'90s Hits closed.
**How do I get to the Podcasts, that I have subscribed to in iTunes?
**Press Control+4, on the numbers row.
**On my computer, I hear, Library Sidebar Tree view Podcasts, 2 of 9
I land in the last podcast I listened to, at the top of the list of new
podcasts, episodes Tree view.
Remember the first item is not selected for you, press the Down arrow to select
the first new podcasts, this is what I hear.
This is what I hear, episodes Tree view The King Has One More Move, A new MP3
sermon from Evangelistic Outreach Ministries is now available on
SermonAudio.com with the following details.
Title: The King Has One More Move.
Speaker: C T Townsend.
Broadcaster: Evangelistic Outreach Ministries.
Event: Sunday - PM.
Date: 2/8/2017.
Bible: 2 Kings 6:8-16.
Length: 36 min. (32kbps).
Overview: A unique and anointed sermon from CT Townsend. Just when you think
you are defeated and satan has you in check mate. The King has one more move-,
, 37 minutes, 2 of 7.
*Tip, I have my podcasts showing in a list view.
So because of this, I can just press Shift+F6, two times to go to my list of
all my podcasts.
I will hear the following:
Evangelistic Outreach Ministries header Evangelistic Outreach Ministries.
podcasts List box Play "Evangelistic Outreach Ministries", Evangelistic
Outreach Ministries, alert, 5 unplayed, February 8, 2017, 1 of 3.
I will press the Down arrow key one time, and I will hear:
Play "Science, Scripture, & Salvation", Science, Scripture, & Salvation, 11
unplayed, January 31, 2017.
Again I will press the Down arrow key one time.
Play "Freedom Scientific FSCast", Freedom Scientific FSCast, 1 unplayed,
February 21, 2017.
Now here in the list of all my podcasts, after I select one of them, I press
the F6 key two times to go to the list of podcasts for the selected Broadcaster
of that podcast.
*Tip, if you are using the podcasts for the first time.
Press Shift+Tab, look for a button to choose the list view, for your Podcasts.
**Now press Control+1, on the numbers row, to go back to Music.
**How do you, go the the iTunes Store?
**Press the F6 key, until you hear Search edit.
Tab one time to, search options Button
Tab again to, Music Button
Tab again to, Library radio button checked
*tip, Remember, when I pressed the F6 key, two times from the Search edit box,
this is what my computer is set to use.
Tab again to, Store radio button not checked, press the Spacebar to check.
You will hear, the sound of the store page loading.
Press the F6 key, until you hear, Search edit.
Press the F6 key, one more time, this lands you on the home page of the iTunes
Store.
*Tip, pressing Control+Shift+H,with Jaws,  used to take you to the home page of
the Store.
>From the Store home page, Press Control+Home, you will hear:
**OK, stay right there for a minute, before we go any further.
**The most used keys in the iTunes Store, are as followes.
Press the letter H, to jump by heading.
Press the letter G, to jump by graphic Album.
Press the letter B, to jump to the song demo button.
Press the Backspace key, to go back a page in the Store.
Press the F6 key, until you land on the Search edit, type an artist or song you
are looking for, press Enter, to load a results page.
**OK, from the top of the iTunes Store home page.
Press H, one time, you will hear, New Music.
Press H again, you will hear, Hot Tracks.
Press H again, you will hear, Recent Releases: $7.99 or Less, this changes all
the time.
**Now press the Down arrow key two times, you will hear, See All link.
Press Enter on, see all link.
Again, you will hear a sound when the page loads in iTunes.
*tip, Whenever a new page loads in iTunes Store, always press Control+Home, to
go to the top of the page.
OK, after pressing enter on the see all link, and going to the top of the page.
**Press the letter G, for graphic Album.
**You will hear the following as you press the Down arrow on the Graphic Album.
La La Land (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
Various Artists
$7.99
**Keep pressing the letter G, until you come to an Album you wish to look at.
**For example.
I pressed the letter G, until I got to, Description: 20 #1's: One Hit Wonder.
Press the Down arrow two times to:
Link 20 #1's: One Hit Wonder, press Enter to go to the page for this Album.
If I would have kept pressing Down arrow, I would have heard.
Various Artists
$6.99
**Link 20 #1's: One Hit Wonder, press Enter to go to the page for this Album.
Now after pressing Enter, press Control+Home, to go to the top of the Album
page, you will hear Music.
Press the letter B, for button, you will hear, $6.99 Buy button.
If you press Enter, you will hear, if you are signed-in, password edet box.
Type in your iTunes password, Tab to the buy button, press Enter.
A warning dialog will pop up, Asking you, are you sure you want to buy the
Album, press Enter, to confirm
When the Album is done Downloading, you will hear an Album complete, download
sound.
**Now from the, $6.99 Buy button.
Press the letter H, one time, you will hear, 20 #1's: One Hit Wonder
**Press the Up arrow key twotimes, you will hear, ? 2016 Universal Music
Enterprises, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
**Now press the letter B, one time, you will hear, Description: Preview My
Sharona button.
**Press the Spacebar to start the demo playing of the song, press the Spacebar
again, to stop the playing of the demo song.
If you Down arrow from any demo play buttons, you will get more information
about that song.
For example.
If I Down arrow from, Description: Preview My Sharona button.
I will hear, My Sharona, name of the Song.
I will hear, The Knack, the Artist.
I will hear the time of the song, 4:00, means four minutes.
$1.29 buy button, price for buying just the Song.
**Now press the letter H, until you hear, either Listeners Also Bought, or
Apple Music.
**Press the Up arrow two times, you will hear, TOTAL: 20 ITEMS.
*Tip, this page layout in iTunes, is the same way on every Album in the Store.
**We could press the Backspace key, And go back to the $7.99 or less Album page.
**But instead, lets press the F6 key, until we come to the Search edit, we will
look for an Album in the Store.
**Type, Alan Jackson, press Enter.
Go to the top of the page, you will hear, Showing results for "alan jackson".
**Press the letter H, two times, you will hear, Albums.
**Press the Down arrow key, two times, you will hear, See All link, press Enter.
*Tip, If there is not a see all link, press the letter G instead, you will go
to the first Graphic Album.
**Press Enter on the see all link, for the Alan Jackson Albums.
Go to the top of the page, press the letter H, one time, you will hear Albums.
**Press the letter G, you will hear, Description: 34 Number Ones.
**Press the letter G again, you will hear, Description: Alan Jackson: The
Greatest Hits Collection.
If you press the Down arrow key several times, you will hear.
Link Alan Jackson: The Greatest Hits Collection
Alan Jackson
$9.99.
**Press Enter on, Link Alan Jackson: The Greatest Hits Collection
**Press Control+Home, you will hear, Music.
**Press the letter B, you will hear, $9.99 Buy button.
**Press the letter H, you will hear, Alan Jackson: The Greatest Hits Collection.
**Press the Up arrow key two times, you will hear, ? 1995 Arista Records, Inc.
**Press the letter B, you will land on the play demo button for, Description:
Preview Chattahoochee (Extended Mix) button.
**Press the Spacebar to play, press the Spacebar again to stop the demo
playback.
**Press the Down arrow key, to get more information about this song.
For example, pressing the Down arrow key, I will hear.
1. the Song name, Chattahoochee (Extended Mix).
2. The artist, Alan Jackson.
3. The time of the song, 3:56.
*Not sure what this is for, 29%.
4. The price and download link, of just buying the song, $1.29 button.
*Tip, you can continue to press the letter B, and jump song to song, press the
Spacebar, to start and stop the demo play Button.
**If you press the letter H, you will hear, Listeners Also Bought.
*Tip, if you press the Up arrow key, from Listeners Also Bought, two times, you
will hear, TOTAL: 20 ITEMS
**Now from Listeners Also Bought, press the letter G, to jump through the
albums.
For example, I will press the letter G, one time, this is what you will hear,
as you press the Down arrow key.
My Next Broken HeartBrooks & Dunn - The Greatest Hits Collection, if you press
Enter here, you will be taken to the Music page for that Album.
*Tip, this is the regular layout for most pages in the iTunes Store.
**How do I get back to my Music, and close the iTunes Store?
1. Press the F6 key, go to the Search edit.
2. Tab to the , Library radio Button not checked, press the Spacebar to check.
3. Press the F6 key, go to Search edit, now press the F6 key three times, from
the Search edit, you will land on your Artist list.
**Tip, final tips and reminders about using iTunes 12 with Jaws.
1. Make sure the Column Browser is turned on, under the View menu, and make
sure the following items are checked.
2. *Artists checked., *Albums checked., *Group Compilations checked., *Use
Album Artists checked.
3. From Search edit, press F6, one time, make sure it says, Songs, press F6
again, make sure it says, Library, press F6 again, should say, Artist list.
4. Press Tab from Artist to Albums, press Tab from Albums to Songs, press
Shift+ Tab to go backwards.
5. Press the F6 key to jump across in large jumps, press Shift+F6, to jump
backwards.
6. Press the Enter key to play a song or podcasts, from the beginning, press
the Spacebar to Pause/resume, play.
7. Remember when you Down arrow through the Artist list, you change what is
highlighted in the Albums and in the Songs list.
8. Many places, you will need to press Up then Down arrow, to get Jaws to read
the highlighted item.
9. Press Insert+Escape, to refresh Jaws.
10. In the iTunes Store, press H, for headings, press G, jump by graphic Album,
press B, jump to the next button, press the Backspace key, jump back a page in
the Store.
11. In the iTunes Store, press Control+R, to refresh the page.
12. Remember on any selected Song in your library, press the Applications key,
arrow down to, add to playlist sub menu, either creat a playlist, or add any
Song to an existing playlist.
13. Playing your playlist, press the F6 key, go to Search edit, press F6, one
time, quickly type the first two letters of the name of your playlist, press F6
key two times, Down arrow one time, press Enter to play.
14. Remember when you Tab to a Song list or playlist, the first item is not
selected for you, press the Down arrow key, one time to select the first item
of a playlist, press Enter to play.
15. When you are done listening to a playlist, make sure you change it back to
Songs.
16. How to change your library back to Songs, press the F6 key, go to Search
edit, press F6 one time, type S,O, quickly, will set it back to Songs, press F6
two times, to go to the Artist list.
****All member feedback is appreciated by me about any of my lessons, at all
times, here on the W-10 and Jaws group.

*My purpose for developing all of this free material for the Blind computer
user is to help teach and assist a Blind person to use w-10 with a Screen
reader like Jaws.
*My hope is that the Blind computer user will grow in confidence, in their
ability, to use, and to navigate the w-10 computer system, using just Jaws.
*We also have group members, to can help teach about using NVDA, on a W-10
computer as well.
*This is one of many tutorials, I hope to produce, for the Blind community, to
help teach all of them, how to use a W-10 computer using Jaws.
*My hope is , That over time, they would learn how to do, and complete, various
computer tasks in W-10, all by themselves.
*The W-10 and Jaws yahoo group is a freely provided ministry of The River Yahoo
group.
*I freely offer the W-10 and Jaws group, and all of its materials, as a free
and voluntary work of love, to reach out and teach all the blind computer users
all over the world, how to learn how to use a W-10 computer using Jaws.

You can subscribe to The  Windows 10 and Jaws Yahoo group at:

windows-10-and-jaws-subscr...@yahoogroups.co.in

You can subscribe to The River group at:

the-river-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

Happy learning! God bless!
Sincerely: Jim Flusche.
Owner of the Windows 10 and Jaws and The River Yahoo groups.