Morning all.

I have an interesting question. I just finished copying some audio files from
several CDs onto my external hard drive for personal use. When I opened the
location for these files, they are not in numeric order i.e. 1, 2, 3, etc. They
are 1, 10, 11, 2, 3, etc. I used MP3 Ripper from the downloads aspect of the
JAWS-Users site. Can anyone explain this, and a possible correction? I am using
JAWS 17, Windows 10 on a Dell laptop. Many thanks in advance.
Jerry