From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of The Iowa Gal
Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 6:28 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Missing appointments in Outlook 2010

Hey group,

Yesterday my outlook 2010 was acting a little weird so I closed it down and
restarted my PC. Now it seems as though Outlook has reset the calendar to a
kind of factory default. All my appointments are missing, and the calendar
is presented in a grid view with holidays starting in 2009. But, I don't
think my appointments are completely gone because my reminder window is
still being populated with appointment times that have come and gone. Prior
to this calendar malfunction, there was a window that gave me the choice of
either snooze, restart and something else. I thought it was for the creator
update, but it wasn't. Perhaps I have installed an update that messed up my
calendar? I thought about a system restore, but wasn't sure it would help.
Maybe I should go ahead and do it anyway?
I'm running Jaws 18 and I would sure appreciate some helpful information on
this one.

Thanks,
Norma
Android: The Thinking Person's OS