From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of patti
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2017 9:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Re-starting Jaws 18

I have my shortcut as jaws 17, alt, ctrl 7 And jaws 18, alt, ctrl, 8 That makes
it easy for me, lol.
Patti

I agree with Adrian.  I've found that I have to manually remove the shortcut
from the previous JAWS version before I can put it in for the latest version
installed.  For me this is not a big deal as again, I have the same practice as
Adrian.  I usually have the current version, and the 2 previous versions
installed on my machine.  So I go in and first change the oldest version to
Control+Alt+L, the version prior to the current version to
Control+Alt+Control+Alt+k,
and set the current version to Control+Alt+j.

HTH,
Annette