Hi. Most settings that I want to be my default in Word 2010 can be set in
specific dialogs. For example, I can set a default font through the font
dialog. However, it doesn't seem possible with page numbering. So I've been
trying to locate and open the default.dotm file. One online instruction says to
open Office 2010, then click on templates, but I can't even locate Office 2010
as a separate item. When I click on Word 2010 in my programs list, it opens a
new document rather than giving me the template option.

Can someone get me past this seemingly basic hurdle? Thanks.