Okay, I have skype 18 , and windows 10.  Which scripts should I use?  From
thei e-mail, I can't tell what link to use.
Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, August 5, 2017 2:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need a direct download link for jaws scripts for
skype 7.30. I can't figure out where to get it.

Hi Jim,

Take a look at this website by clicking on the link below:

http://lists.tffppodcast.com/pipermail/skypeenglish-tffppodcast.com/2016-Dec
ember/001361.html

Now find this:
 To  access scripts for the latest version of skype go to:
Now arrow down to the link .
http://www.dlee.org/skype>>
& press enter, but only from the website from above.  This link for the
scripts won't work from this email.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the
skype 7.30. I can't figure out where to get it.

Can someone please show me the link? Thanks. I'm using jaws 18 and windows
ten. Jims