From: Adrian Spratt
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2017 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to open Word 2010's normal.dotm file?

Well, the properties dialog for normal.dotm indicates a change was made at
the time I attempted to save it, so I may have succeeded despite the lack of
JAWS confirmation. Unfortunately, I don't think my changes took effect. The
page numbering dialog acts differently in the template. I'll try again.
To read page numbers in a Word file, I press alt-v, then h, then arrow down.
Does anyone have an alternative method because I don't find this one
reliable. I'm using Word 2010.
Thanks again, David and Mike.