I'm sorry to hear of your bladder cancer returning. Maybe it's a little like
one of those computer box that just keeps coming back! May God hold you in the
palm of a computer mouse made the right jaws get rid of that stubborn tumor!

Jo Taliaferro

On Aug 6, 2017, at 11:19 AM, wayne smith <waynesoundsm...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Jim, thank you for your example of faith and trust in God and we will keep
praying for you as I am sure that you pray for us.  As far as the moderators
go, some have expressed their love of ice cream so I am guessing that there
is some flexibility.  Can God be accessed through JAWS 15?

Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jim Flusche
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2017 11:13 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Thanks for all your prayers

Thanks, before David and the moderators pop me upside my bald pinhead, let
me change the subject line. Smiles. I thank all of you for your prayers as I
continue to battle my bladder cancer. I had two cancer tumors removed last
year from my bladder, but one has now returned this year. So I am in the
hands of God. I have no worries, I am totally in his hand and will except
his sovereign will for my future. So let me thank all of you again for your
support and prayers for my health situation. My wife and  I, appreciate them
very much. Smiles.