From: Lenny McHugh
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 11:43 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] font size in wlm

I just received this message on another list. It was not directed at me. In
case I also am guilty how can I make this requested change?
For some reason people seem to be using a very small font for their
messages. I have to adjust a lot to read them. It would be easier if you
stuck with 10 to 12 font size. I'm sure this is an intentional so I don't
want to reply any criticism. Just would make it more accessible for me.

---

Please visit my web page

ItÂ’s motivational, inspirational with a touch of humor

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com