Pages created by these 'page builders' are usually not all that accessible and are very big files.
Glen

---

On 1-Sep-2017 10:51 am, David Ferrin wrote:
I wrote mine completely inĀ  notepad.

-----Original Message----- From: JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] website builders/creation tools ad JAWS?

Hey everyone.

I'm looking at finally building a website. Just wondering what tools
everyone out there uses? I had some success with EZHTML in the past, I
think, but that's a really old programme and I never did put most of that
stuff up on the web. My girlfriend has a licensed copy of Ewisoft Website
Builder. It doesn't really seem like a great piece of software, from the
little I've examined, but has anyone worked with it before? Just looking for
a few tips to really get started.

Thanks.