From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: September 2, 2017 11:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Seeking help with digital signatures

Michelle, I ran into the same problem within the past year. Neither I nor
anyone else on this list could figure out a solution. While it's possible to
insert a signature in an MS Word document, it doesn't seem to be in a PDF
file. For that reason, I arranged with the sender of the file to send a Word
copy of the same document, and all was fine from there. Would that be
possible in your case?