Hi.

https://www.freedomscientific.com/Products/UpgradeAndSMARenewal

This is the link that's on my last Upgrade notice I received in the mail.I just tested it though and it says that I need to call to upgrade, even though I have a single user license. I am, however, still currently eligible for 18.0 +2 notice the plus in there, that sounds to me like 2 versions later than 18, so 2019, I'm good for. So that perhaps is why it wants me to call in if I were wanting to pay up right now to get 18.0 +4, which would be JAWS 2021. I'm guessing that if you type your cereal number in the edit box on that page, if it's going to be time for you to buy the new SMA to be able to use the final release of 2018, it'll offer to let you pay it online.

Good luck.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We
make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com";

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>