Agree wholeheartedly.  Very good idea.

lucky1i...@gmail.com

--St. Francis

On 9/4/2017 1:37 PM, Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi Eric.

This link,

https://www.freedomscientific.com/Products/UpgradeAndSMARenewal

could use a home in web resources making it easier for us to find this page. Even if we can't order online, this page should let us know how many versions we're good up to. On the FSActivate.com website, there should be a link to this page probably at the bottom of the 5 item long list of things you can do to your activation, request more activations etc. This page should be linked at the end of that.