Hello, everyone.

I have recently noticed a problem with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version 17.0.

For some reason, words are often run together in the document when I'm
trying to read it.

This problem does not appear on the visual screen.  In other words, if
someone sighted looks at the document, it looks fine, with no words or
characters run together.

This seems to occur mainly with Microsoft Word documents that have been
converted to a PDF file format.

I'm thinking that this problem might be a Jaws issue, because the document
displays fine visually.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, is there something I need to
change either in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Jaws to make documents read more
properly?

Thanks as always!

Dr.  tom Behler from Michigan