From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: Saturday, September 9, 2017 6:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] NFL game pass

Hav eyou tried another browser?
Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Leonard Morris
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2017 4:43 PM
To: Jaws Users <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] NFL game pass

Does anyone have a contact number so I can call NFL game pass  I'm having a
lot of difficulty navigating their website to either listen or watch this
year's games. I have a subscription for watching and listening to games. It
was easier much easier last year.

This Iphone message was sent using the dictation feature. I apologize for
any grammar or spelling errors found in the text.