Hi.

You could also try to switch to using the running applications and task bar. Instead of alt tab use windows key tab once. It focuses the running apps list now you can right or left arrow amung your running applications press enter on the desired one.

If you press windows t you get the task bar, which shows you all items you have pinned there, plus any running applications will also appear

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We
make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com";

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable on my ELBRAILLE 14>