Mine wanted me to switch to Edge which I am not doing.  Closed it and then
reopened and it seemed to be just fine.  Message could have been more
explanatory.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 8:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Change in IE11

Hi Adrian,

I got that same message but, I tabbed 1 time & got a, revert back, button,
so I spacebarred the revert back button.  Out of the 3 computers I updated
that afternoon / evening I only received that message on 1 of them.  Even
though I spacebarred the revert back button the 1 computer still acted weird
for a little while.  It seemed like the view setting had changed, but after
checking the view settings they were still in tact.  Anyways, I rebooted, &
everything seems to be back to normal since then.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the