Hi,

What happens if you use application mode on by  pressing insert Z twice
quickly?  Jaws Should tell you off for all applications.  HTH.

Matthew

On 9/14/17, 7:28 PM, "JAWS-Users-List on behalf of Randy Barnett"
<jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com on behalf of ra...@soundtique.net>
wrote:

    Hmm... Sounds like VFO or Facebook changed something. Not sure there is
    anything to be done about it.