From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Morne van der Merwe
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2017 12:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Having difficulties with Outlook 2016

Hello listers,

Latest version of Windows 10, latest version of jfw and office lifetime
2016. I want to create a folder in Outlook. When I tab to the left away from
my messages I land into menus. When I use my up and down arrows, I suddenly
land in a search field. I cannot get to my list of folder in order to create
a new one. I can get to my folders with the hotkey control-y, but then I
cannot create a folder.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Morne