From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2017 6:06 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Outlook express is back. You bet it is!

I have done it in the past personally.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2017 8:16 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi Randy,

That would be really cool if you could take the scripts from an older
version of Jaws & put them into a newer version of Jaws, but I don't know if
that can be done, or how to do that.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the