From: Inam Uddin
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Repete message

Dear friend, the matter of fact is that Microsoft has updated all Hotmail
addresses to outlook.
So you are advised to update your Hotmail address to outlook.
Charlsdarwin1

When the power of love overcomes the love of power
then the world know what is peace!
You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddi...@gmail.com
outlook: