I know my memory isn't what it was when I was younger, but I do not recall authorizing this discussion.

-----Original Message----- From: Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 11:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] New blind users group.

You didn't mention what kind of this group is? mean gmail, or WhatsApp
or on any other platform? By the way, how to subscribe to this group.

On 10/11/17, Randy Barnett <ra...@soundtique.net> wrote:
Hi, I started a group that is for discussion anything blind related.
Life issues, Computer issues, Tech in general. Basically if it has to do
with blindness in any way it is allowed.

blind-us...@groups.io

I have seen other posts  like this but if it is not allowed I apoligize.

--
Sincerely: Randy Barnett
Owner of Soundtique.

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765

David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.