This JAWS 18 build is only available from the download page on Freedom
Scientific. You download the full new version and install on your computer. It
will work over the current version or on a computer with no prior version. And
if you don’t have Office 365 and the issue in Outlook, this upgrade is one you
can skip. There will be another update for 18 before the end of year and that
one will have this fix included.

Regards,
Eric

On Oct 11, 2017, at 8:00 AM, Star Gazer