From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of patti
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] bcc line

Ok when I'm done with the BCC line, how do I shut it back off?
Thanks Patti

Hi there!  First, you will need to open a new message by pressing Control
plus the letter N.  Once you have the new message open, press the Alt key
followed by the letter P.  Do not press ALT P together.  You should land on
the options menu.  If you press the down arrow key, you will hear themes
submenu.  If you then use your right arrow key until you hear the show
fields option announced.  You should hear BCC field button.  Press enter to
check this box.  From now on, your BCC field will display whenever you send
a new message.  Hope this helps!