Is the new version of revow accessible?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 3:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] revo uninstaller

Hi Kevin,

What version of Revo are you running?  If your Mozilla is a 64 bit version, &
you're running an older versionof Revo, the older versions of Revo won't show
64 bit programs.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.