From: "Lenny McHugh" <lennymch...@comcast.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 12:09
Subject: [JAWS-Users] saga of the Seagate drive

Not sure why but my computer now sees the drive however the partition must
be corrupted. I contacted Seagate and their recovery service on the drive is
out of my reach. For a hardware type recovery it would be $599 or $699 if I
wanted them to put the files on the drive. They have recovery software that
does not work on my win 7 machine. After a few attempts I called back. I was
told that my computer with 4gb does not have enough memory. I do believe
that a win 7 32 bit machine can only use 4 gb. I plan to call a few computer
shops for estimates.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com