Hello,

I'm using Outlook 2016, Jaws 18 & Windows 10 ..

I just noticed today when I open an email account, Jaws is telling me things
about connectivity to my server.  I have several email accounts but Jaws
does not give me the same message on each account.

*On one email account, after Jaws told me the name of the email account and
the information of the email message highlighted Jaws said "connectivity to
your server disconnected"; this did not prevent me from sending or receiving
email messages.  The next time I went to this email account, after
announcing the email account and highlighted email message information Jaws
said "connectivity to your server trying to connect .. connectivity to
server connected to: Microsoft exchange".

*On a different email account, after Jaws tells me the name of the email
account and the highlighted email message information Jaws says
"connectivity to server connected".

*On the other email account, I don't get any message regarding connectivity
to server.

Does anybody know what this is all about? ..

Laura