I am still using JAWS 15 and 17  and nothing worked in researchit.  It is a
failed dead animal-too many other options to bother.

Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of rosecomb...@cox.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 10:12 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Research it!

Saturday I went to use Research it for my weather and it did not work.  I
was heading out the door but on Sunday I noticed that none of the options
for Research it were available, no Reuters, no weather. So I did a reinstall
of 2018 and everything worked fine but this morning all the Research It
options are totally missing again!  This is 2018, the beta!

If I load Jaws 18 all options are available.  Bug? Have the latest Creator's
update also.