I went to the startup wizard I didn't see that thus why I am asking.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Fernando Gregoire
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 9:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] how to import settings into jaws 2018

Hi Denis,
JAWS 2018 ask if you want import settings from a previous version when you
run it for the first time or when you launc the Startup Wizard.
If you answered No, you can manually access the utility by pressing
INSERT+J, ALT+U, I and, in the Import/Export sub menu, choose the option
for importing settings.