Hi All,

Running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit & JAWS 16, 17, 18, & 2018.  I'm in need of
having my motherboard replaced, & was wondering if it is possible to export
the equalizer settings from my Realtek High Definition Audio 6.0.1.7004
soundcard?  I can't find an export menu to open so, if it's possible to save
my settings, would y'all please tell me how I can do it?  Thank you very
much.
Take care.  Mike.  Dodgers, try again next year!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the