Hello, everyone.

This morning, I just discovered a major problem with Outlook 2016 when
originating an e-mail.

When I start a new e-mail with control N, I can no longer type a contact
address into the "to" field.  When I do this, I get kicked out of my new
e-mail, and get placed back into my inbox.

Interestingly, I can go to my contacts list, and copy and paste the e-mail
address into the to field with no problem.  I can also reply to e-mails with
no problem.

Once again, the issue occurs when originating an e-mail and trying to access
someone in my contacts list.

I am using Jaws 18, Outlook 2016 with Office 365, and Windows 7 here.

Has anyone recently experienced this issue, and if so, have you found a fix?

I am eligible to upgrade to Jaws 2018, and will do so when I get the chance.

However, in the meantime, I'd like to be able to quickly originate e-mails
in the usual way if at all possible.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan