From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Hareth
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 2:17 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problem with shortcut key for Jaws

Hi Greg,
That happens with me on windows7 and windows10 as well.
What I do if the hotkey doesn't work is hitting windows key plus R,
Then I type "jaws2018" and hit inter, and jaws would start.
That applies with older versions of jaws like type jaws18 or jaws17,
just make sure no spaces between jaws and the version number.
hope it helps.