Perhaps this will be of interest to someone.

I was playing with Edge this morning, browsing recipes.  I found one I
wanted to copy but it's not yet possible to do this either in JAWS or
Narrator.  Rather than search for the recipe using IE or Chrome, I opted for
a work-around.  I unloaded JAWS and pressed control a, for select all, then
pressed control c.  I then opened Word and pressed control v.  I then loaded
JAWS and there was the recipe, along with the rest of the web page.  Smile.
I just told JAWS to find one of the words in the recipe title, and then
deleted everything above and below the recipe. It was cumbersome, but it
worked.  The process was even easier when I tried the same thing using the
print button.  I tabbed through until I got to cancel and there was the
recipe, stripped of everything else.

Granted, it's far easier at this point to use IE or Chrome, but if you get
annoyed or frustrated at not being able to do something technologically
that's available to others, there is sometimes a work-around.

Perhaps Microsoft will resolve this for us soon.  Smile.

Rebecca

A mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work if it isn't open.