Hi guys,

I have a problem with my system tray on my laptop. When i go into it, Not
all the time, but most of the time, not all of my icons are appearing. For
an example, my battery percentage is not always there. Is there a way to fix
this?
Also I know there is a way to get to my options for selecting what appears
in the system tray, by going to the run... dialog. I just can't remember
what i need to type there. Can someone refresh My memory Please?

Thanks yawl,

Roger C Bachelder 3rd
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Visit the JAWS Users List home page at: