Hi all,

I have just joined this list with a new copy of JAWS 2018 installed on
a Windows 10 64-bit pc. It has been years since I used JAWS, so I'm the
next thing to a newby. I'm interested in the use of the Windows 10 mail
client with JAWS. Because of issues with the Edge browser, and the fact
that this mail app is apparently based on that engine, I am thinking
that it might not be all that great with JAWS until the underlying Edge
issues are fully solved. Is that true? I'd like to be wrong, as I
really don't think I need a mail app as complex as Outlook, which I
don't own in any case. Advice, please?

Mary