I am considering the purchase of a Dell XPS 13 laptop. I have heard remarks on
other list about problems with the waves Max audio and screen readers,
particularly regarding speech being cut off. That would not be something I
would be willing to live with, so I wonder if people have experiences with this
particular laptop. Also, I strongly dislike laptop layouts. Therefore, where I
to get any laptop, I would want to purchase an external number pad. I know that
in the past, many of those external pads did not do well with the desktop
screen reader layout. They were fine for entering numbers if that’s all you
wanted to do, but not so great if you wanted to use it so that you could have a
desktop layout on your laptop. Are there any currently recommended number pad
the people are using with jaws and a laptop to enable them to use the desktop
layout?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone