Hello,
I am using the latest version of JAWS2018 on a Windows10 machine
running the fall creator's update (1709). Upon listening to a few
YouTube videos yesterday in Internet Explorer, I notice that the
YouTube audio was not lowered when JAWS was speaking despite the fact
that this is checked in the Settings Center under the default JAWS
settings file. Is anyone else experiencing this issue  and have a
solution? Is there something else that should also be enabled for this
to occur? I am using Eloquence as my voice.
Thank you in advance for any responses