From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Inam Uddin
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 2:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A Disturbing Issue

Initially I have 3 issues two  of them are in windows 10 mail app and one of
them in checking for update.
1.
It has the same bugg which was already addressed in JAWS 18 but with little bit
difference.
In JAWS 18 it was keep reading the same mail no matter what to do unless you
start JAWS or restart windows 10 mail app.
In this version if I press control+end key and then control+home key, it reads
the next email.
2.
If I reply or type with a new email, no matter what to do it doesn’t read
anything!
3.
If I check for update, it doesn’t do anything after asking permission of
changing app.
Charlsdarwin1

You can contact me via gmail:
inamuddi...@gmail.com