win 7

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 4:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [jaws-users] jaws keystrokes for wlm

Hi T,

What operating system are you running?!
----- Original Message ----- From: t
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 4:55 AM

no luck, alt + v just clicks, with no response. in control + f1, what should
I listen for?

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2017 8:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi T,

I'm going to take a shot in the dark.  In Outlook Express if the menues &
Toolbars disappear this what I do:
1. Open the, View Menu, if you can.
2. Navigate to, Layout..., if you have this option & press enter.
3. Tab to, Toolbars, & check it, then tab to, Okay, & press enter.
Now see if your WLM toolbars are back.
----- Original Message ----- From: t