From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Justin Williams
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 6:49 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Downloading in Google Chrome.

Does f6 work?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy Jones
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 9:02 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Downloading in Google Chrome.

Hello, Listers,

Again, I need another reminder.  When wanting to download in Google Chrome.
With IE, you can press alt-N and have the choice of open or save.  This
option is not available in Google Chrom per sae, but there must be another
way to get to any information bar like you would with alt-N in internet
explorer.

Thanks for the how-to reminder.

Judy