Are you talking about Microsoft Exchange?

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Babcock
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2017 11:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook web

hi:
If you use the web interface for outlook, can you share how you have your
settings set to quickly get threw this site?
I’m wondering if i have to disable some settings to allow keystrokes on the
microsoftonline.com <http://microsoftonline.com/> domain so that I can access
outlook as i normally would.
I have requested IT to install the desktop program, however i don’t know if or
when this will happen.
For the time being, I want to be as productive as possible with the tools i can
use.
thanks loads.
michael